Google+ Tarte Mineral Bronzer - Park Ave Princess | Futilities and More

Tarte Mineral Bronzer - Park Ave Princess

Sunday, October 9, 2011


Hi everyone, first of all, sorry for this late post. I generally update my blog a little bit more often but this week was a special week, friday 7th was my birthday, so I had a lot of fun preparing some stuff and didn't have too much time to come on my blog. Hubby was very very kind with me, my birthday gift was amazing, I have a new camera now and some new make-up treats that I will present you later. Photography is one of my passion just after travel so it was the perfect gift for me. I would like to do more travel posts on my blog because as I have always said, makeup and cosmetics are not everything! 
But no worries, this blog is mostly about feminin subjects.

Now that everything is finished, here I am again with this little review!


 Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer Park Avenue Princess,  is a really pretty thing. Its texture is creamy, easy to blend, pigmented, everything is here to satisfied each and everyone who like natural finish.

The packaging is precious, the faux leather gold compact is cute and very feminin.


I like the shade of this bronzer, it is  a light brown color, with delicate gold shimmers. There is not brassy/ orange at all (this picture is more vivid than the real color...sorry), which is better if you want a natural look.
I used it to make my "No make-up, make-up look". I think this is a nice blush/bronzer for fall. It helps you to keep your summer tan and this product is perfect for contouring your face.


As you can see on these swatches, even with shimmers, is still natural. Shimmers are really light what I like a lot!






4 commentaires :

kellyyes said...

this looks really nice. i havent tried much from tarte besides a blush and i really enjoy the blush.

Futilities And More said...

@kellyyes, I tried some products from this brand (blush, eyeliners, lip products) and I am quite satisfied for now. I want to try more for sure!

DaphYin said...

I have a bronzer of the similar bronzing shimmer but natural colour, it's by L.A. Colors. Great review!

And Happy Belated Birthday :)

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Futilities And More said...

Thanks DaphYin! I don't know this brand, I have to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger