Google+ Neutrogena Healthy Skin - Review | Futilities and More

Neutrogena Healthy Skin - Review

Wednesday, October 19, 2011



Neutrogena Healthy Skin is my first drugstore foundation I bought for almost 15 years ( I started to use make-up at 15 by the way...I feel old now T_T) and I am so happy that I discovered this very affordable product! Drugstore brands have come a long way since my teens!





I really like the consistency of this liquid foundation, it glides well, moisturize my skin and has a natural and dewy finish, moreover, I found the perfect shade that matches my skin flawlessly, I chose Nude, I am Mac NC25.

This foundation covers my skin nicely without the heaviness. I am using it for only one week and I really like it. I am amazed by this little product. I really feel like the result and the quality is comparable to my high-end products, especially my Oil Free Foundation from Laura Mercier. The most impressive part is that it stays matte throught most of the day. Of course, the T zone becomes a bit oily at the end of the day, but it doesn't look greasy, it is more dewy and glowy, which is a lot better!

I still have two concerns, it creases a little bit on the nose area and if you have some dry patches, be careful, but if you add extra moisturizer on those areas, it's ok. And the second complaint is that it doesn't come with a pump. I am always afraid to  let the bottle fall and to have foundation everywhere on my desk or my carpet...It's a pity because the general look of the container is elegant and crisp. I like it a lot.






Overall: ♡♡♡♡/5, almost perfect!

Pros:

+ Natural and healthy finish
+ Light to medium coverage
+ Good oil control
+ Long lasting
+ SPF 20
+ Affordable, less than $10 at Walmart

Cons:

- Does not have a pump
- Does crease a bit, but who cares, it is so cheap!

1 commentaires :

Talia said...

Thank you for this review. I have been thinking of purchasing this but the shade down from this looks too pink. I'm happy to know that this matches NC25 which I also am in the summer time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger