Google+ Gothic Lolita Doll - Preview | Futilities and More

Gothic Lolita Doll - Preview

Wednesday, October 26, 2011




Hi everyone,

It is already late, so I am only going to upload these two pictures of my Halloween costume/make-up. The videos is done, but now I have to edit everything, which is lots of work, especially because it is the third time I shot it. There is always something I want to change or that I don't like...it's too bad!
My costume is a complete DIY costume. It was really funny to make.

I will try to do this tomorrow and of course just before the D day if you want to try this look.

I hope you will like it.

XOXO

Flo

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger