Google+ Birchbox October 2011 | Futilities and More

Birchbox October 2011

Saturday, October 15, 2011




Today I received my october Birchbox with some delay, but this time, I forgive them because the content is pretty cool! It is a special box, more focused on skincare, haircare, bodycare, good things to get back to business for fall. 





Birchboch always have cute hidden and wrapped treats.


Ahava - Mineral Foot Cream

This Ahava Mineral Foot Cream is perfect for fall/winter season, because when temperature drops, my skin is extremely dry. I already had a Ahava hand cream in one of my previous Birchbox and I really liked it. The fragrance is less intense than the hand cream (what I prefer) and with the thick texture, I am sure that the product will moisturize my feet perfectly.



Anastasia Beverly Hills - Clear Brow Gel

I am happy that I had this clear brow gel. I don't have this in my make-up collection, so it will be great to groom my brows...I noticed that sometimes I have some difficulties to have them correctly in place.
One concern about it, the scent of the product is heavy! Very alcoholic and eucalyptus scent. 



Number 4 Hair - Lumiere D'hiver Reconstructive Masque

I can't wait to try out this hair mask because its scent is absolutely divine. It looks great for my dry and damaged hair. I really like hair products samples that Birchbox offers but this product is horribly expensive, $58 for 5oz...it's a pity because not everybody can afford to spend this much.



Sunday Riley Modern Skincare - Juno Transformative Lipid Serum 

I am quite doubtful about this Lipid serum because I don't feel like trying an oily product on my oily T zone at all! It says that it is a dry-oil but I don't know, I will give it a try, but probably only on my dry areas. Good thing to know, you can mix that with your foundation for a dewy glow. As the previous sample, this is way to expensive to purchase the full size product, $125 for only 30ml..OMG! Who can afford that!! Crazy!



Tea Forté - Minteas
"If fitness is your cup of tea, Minteas are the perfect personal trainer. Slimming matcha, with a tingle of cinnamon to aid in keeping you fit and feeling fab"

This cute candies are supposed to help you to loose some weight...I don't know how, probably because tea is a good diuretic but I am not against the fact of losing a bit of kilos. T_T. We'll see!




Overall: ♡♡♡♡/5

Pros:

+ Generous size samples
+ Products match with my concerns
+ Sweet extra candies

Cons:

- Full size products are extremely expensive! $125 for the oil serum.


Want to see other Birchbox?



What about your Birchbox? What are your thoughts? I would love to know your impression!





















0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger