Google+ Want To Play With Jouer Cosmetics? Haul And Review | Futilities and More

Want To Play With Jouer Cosmetics? Haul And Review

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


What a fabulous surprise to discover such an interesting brand! It is not everyday that you find this type of toys! Jouer filled almost all the criteria I ask to a cosmetic company: Wearable colors, intelligent and beautiful packaging, elegant, chic and effortless way to use the products and last but not least, quality!


This summer, for my first haul (because I had a second one, that I will show you in another post, I am such a fan!) I only purchased three products to try: two eyeshadows and one lip gloss. The haul came with two samples of one of their best selling article, the tinted moisturizer that I really recommend for summer, because it is a light weight formula, sheer and a little bit too shimmery for fall or winter. I already tried it when I received a sample from one of my June Birchbox. 
I love love love the presentation, nice light beige pearly boxes, a leaflet and a nice tracer paper look a like with all the pricing.


The concept of the brand is handy and funny. Make-up is a game and you can customize a palette according to your tastes with several combinations. I think it is an excellent idea especially for travelling or just to have some matching products to carry on your purse. 



There is so many combinations to make, some of them are not the best but it is up to you to find the right one depending on that you prefer!




As you can see there is a sliding system which is super convenient and you can also stack your eyeshadows and play with it as a Lego toy. 



This is my favorite taupe eyeshadow of all time. Seriously! Amaretto is creamy, pigmented and shimmers are discrete. This is the perfect shade for me. It gives me in one single touch more definition and an elegant finish. I currently use it every single day :)





Bordeaux is also an excellent color. I love plum/ purple eyeshadows and this one is wearable compared to so many eyeshadow of this kind on the market.
I like this fall shade. I use it on my lower lash line and use it as an eyeliner. It has warm brown undertone.




Sunset Lipgloss is not my favorite product even if I like the color. It is a pink champagne shade which is pretty and natural. I thought it wasn't as shimmery and I am not a big fan of the  consistency especially on my lips. One more thing, it moisturize your lips like heaven but creases a lot!




Overall

♡♡♡♡♡/5

♡ Pros:

+ Wearable colors.
+ Intelligent and beautiful packaging.
 + Elegant, chic and effortless way to use the products.
+ Quality, creamy and pigmented.


Eyeshadows:
+ Wearable colors.
+ Quality, creamy and pigmented.

Lipgloss:
+ Wearable colors.
+ Moisturizing



 Cons:

Eyeshadows:
Nothing to declare!

- Lipgloss:
+ Too shimmery for me.
+ Crease


4 commentaires :

AngelicBetrayal said...

Ah! I've been interested in Jouer cosmetics as other bloggers/youtubers have been talking about the brand lately. Those eyeshadows are AMAZING. The colors you have are totally up my alley :D Thanks for the reviews and swatches!

Futilities And More said...

Hey Angelic, I will post my second haul soon, so if you are patient enough, I have other interesting shades to show you! I really recommend this brand because it is awesome!

DaphYin said...

Wow that sounds an interesting brand :) very helpful review! I found you on youtube and I love your vids! Keep it up girl :D Followed here and on Twitter too!

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Futilities And More said...

Thank you DaphYin, I'm glad to have a new reader, it is not everyday that it happens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger