Google+ Maybelline Plum Perfect Lipstick For Fall | Futilities and More

Follow me on Instagram

Maybelline Plum Perfect Lipstick For Fall

Tuesday, September 13, 2011


This lipstick shade is the perfect color for this fall! Plum perfect is an intense and bold lipstick, very moisturizing and so cheap!



Love the plum cap too!





For me it's not exactly a plum color, it's more a very deep warm red/brown color, a real burgundy. I haven't found the plum/eggplant color I want for these two next seasons but I think it is a good transition to start.


This color is glamorous, easy to apply. I did it with a lip brush  and just applied lipbalm under.
If you are afraid of this intense lipstick, you can also apply it by putting the product on your finger and gently pat it on lour lips. 

How to apply this lipstick? Clic HERE to watch the technique.


Which color did you choose for fall?









1 commentaires :

Talia said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I read the other day that Maybelline lipsticks contain levels of lead that are higher than what is acceptable to have in a food product according to the food and drug administration. So it can be dangerous to get any in your mouth. Studies revealed that women ingest 6 pounds of lipstick in their lifespan. I like you blog a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger