Google+ Jouer Cosmetics Haul: Everyday Must Haves and Lipsticks | Futilities and More

Jouer Cosmetics Haul: Everyday Must Haves and Lipsticks

Monday, September 26, 2011


This second Jouer haul was such a delight. This time I had two lipsticks (the review here) and the Everyday Must Haves set from their Signature collection. I confirm, I love this brand :)

Jouer has four different sets "to fit every individual's own personal fashion sense and style". Each set is a selection of the best combinations for everyday to special occasions. It is versatile and can be used with other products from the "Signature Collection"


As my first haul (Review here), it came with this elegant leaflet and some pricing. 

As I already explained, Jouer Cosmetic has a funny concept. You can play and create combinations with your makeup which is handy and intelligent.


There is a sliding system with blush, bronzer, lipgloss and eyeshadow. I love the idea to carry your best combination on your purse or to travel. The only criticism I have to do about this brand, is that the concept stops in some articles. We can't play with lipsticks, or foundation, mascara, eyeliners, etc.
I think they could do something special with these products. Different pairings and combos, like an "eye set" with mascara/ eyeliner/eyeshadow, or "lip set" with lipstick/ lipgloss or "foundation set" primer/ foundation/ concealer. I don't know but extend this interesting idea to their entire line.

It is a very elegant packaging I think.


Sunshine bronzer, Pink champagne eyeshadow, Petal cheek tint.


Wind Lipgloss




This is the most natural lipgloss ever. A creamy nude pink with warm undertone.


Mineral powder bronzer in Sunshine.

It's a nice shimmery golden bronze. The swatches on my fingers and on my hand reflect the real color. It's very pigmented, so be careful not to apply too much product on your cheeks!


Sunshine Bronzer





Pink champagne eyeshadow. Not so pigmented compared to my other eyeshadows, but it a pretty everyday shade to highlight your inner corner and brow bone. 


Petal Cheek Tint

It is a cream blush, a fresh baby pink, perfect to give you a sweet look.


Left: Pink champagne
Right: Petal








0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger