Google+ Birchbox July 2011 | Futilities and More

Birchbox July 2011

Monday, September 19, 2011




July Birchbox was a nice box to my mind: real deluxe samples and good brands! The box is designed by a fashion designer, Cynthia Rowley and all these samples come from her own selection.






Ahava handcream smells so good! A bit intense for me but I really like it. It moisturize perfectly your hands, so I have nothing bad to declare about it! 25ml is almost as big as a foundation tube.


A Philosophy facial soap has a nice size, is a good brand, the scent is again delicious, I like it a lot! I'm not convince about the full size product because it is too expensive for facial soap: $32.



Again, nice size, good quality, my hair are a bit shinier, nothing extraordinaire but very cool especially on my light ash brown hair which need to shine a little bit.


My favorite product on this Birchbox. Like the size which is quite generous for a sample. I love the nude with tiny shimmers color. It's natural and elegant, love it!


Overall, Birchbox is able to give you satisfaction but among my 5 boxes, only 2 matched my tastes and were generous. This box was an excellent value for the money. The small treat, the granola bar was good, but a make up product would have been better of course but why not, it's also nice to discover new things sometime.

Want to see other Birchbox?

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger