Google+ 40 Beauty Tag! | Futilities and More

40 Beauty Tag!

Monday, September 26, 2011


1) How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice a day: My morning routine: I use an exfoliator 3 times/week (Lancome  Gel Pure Focus) and my cleansing and polishing tool from Sigma because I have a really oily skin after a good night.
I usually wash my face every night too, before I go to bed, I use Clinique acne solution products, in three steps: Foam soap, toner and cream.

2) What skin type do you have?

Combination, sensitive. Oily on the T zone (For head, nose, chin) and dry on my cheeks.

3) What is your current cleanser?

My make-up remover: Bioderma Crealine H2o for sensitive skin, it is a french brand. I am using it for 5 years I guess. I also use the one for oily skin especialy on my T zone.
When I use waterproof mascara, I use Clinique Take the day off.

4) Do you exfoliate?


5) What moisturizer do you use?


6) Do you have freckles?

Yes! On my cheeks and  nose.

7) Do you use eye cream?

Not yet.

8) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I had some acne, but few pimples during my teenage years and some the week before periods, but not too much.

9) What foundation do you use?

It depend on the season and my mood :) I'm not very faithful about them.
I generally use Laura Mercier Oil free Foundation which has a medium coverage but I also use different types of BB creams, my favorite is Lioele Triple the Solution because it has full coverage and I am currently using Dr. Jart Water Fuse which is lighter.

10) How about concealer?

I love my Vichy Dermablend which is a foundation but because it has a full coverage, I use it to hide my freckles and my pimples.

11) Do you know your undertone?

I have yellow undertone.

12) What do you think about fake eyelashes?

I only use it to party and for some special events, like weddings, romantic nights, etc. It immediately gives you a touch of glamour!

13) Do you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, because your eyes are one of the precious thing of your body and you don't want to lose them! Mascara brushes can be infected by so many bacteries, so it is important to change your mascara quite often. Your eyes are sensitive so be careful not to arm them!

14) What brand of mascara do you use?

I am using Waterproof Dior Black out mascara and Rimmel Lash accelerator.

15) What is your favorite place to purchase your make-up?

I have several places! I like purchase online directly on band's websites because you always have good deals and samples to try. I try not to waste (too much) money and wait for redeems, sales, etc. 
I of course like Sephora and Mac!

16) What makeup tools do you use in a makeup application?

I use everything I have which is the handiest. My fingers, a variety of brushes from a variety of brands. I love Sigma brushes at the moment. Not because I am affiliated but because it is quite cheap compared to other high-end brands and  their quality is pretty good. I also use a lot of Sephora's brushes.

17) Do you use makeup base/ primer for the eyes?

It depend of my day, the season, etc.
My favorite eye primer is definitely Urban Decay primer potion in Sin because it has pink champagne shimmers in it. I love it so much and my eyeshadow is so much more intense and stays all day long. I think it is the most effective eye primer I have ever tried! It can also be worn by itself, which is handy and so much faster.

18) For the face?


19) What is your favorite eyeshadow color?

I would say Taupe. I love that color because it is elegant, wearable and fits anybody.

20) Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I use gel eyeliner on my upper lash line and rarely pencil, because it is not intense enough, not super precise and smudge  and almost never use liquid eyeliner because it doesn't stay long and smudge.

21) How often do you poke yourself with an eyeliner?

Never but with my mascara always...I don't find small enough brushes to reach all my tiny lashes. 

22) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Love it but hard to work with especially because all the fallouts and it can smudge sometimes.

23) Do you use mineral makeup?

Yes, especially for foundation powders and blushes.

24) What is your favorite lipstick?

Mac See Sheer for day time  (Sheer brown coral) and Mac Red Russian (Deep red) for night.

25)  How about lipgloss?

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect 877, a pink plum shimmery shade.

26) What do you prefer? Lipstick of Lipgloss?

Lipgloss because it shines and moisturize your lips at the same time.

28) What is your favorite blush to use?


29) Do you buy makeup on EBay?

Never

30) Do you like Drugstore makeup?

Not so much but it happens, especially for nails, lipsticks and mascaras.

31) Did you ever considered taking up Makeup Classes?

No, I love makeup but I am Interior Designer and I love my job.

32) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

No I have 15 years experience now :)

33) Name 3 makeup crimes that you hate.

- Light pink lips. I like nude lips but this is horrible! You look like a prostitute...sorry.
- Permanent makeup or dark lip liner...pouah!!
- Chalky foundation.

34) Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral?

I prefer neutral and wearable makeup but it depends on occasion, my mood, company.

35) Which celebrities always have great makeup?

Nathalie Portman, Diane Kruger, Olivia Palermo.

36) If you had to leave the house with just one makeup item, what would you use?

Eyeliner or gloss. I can't choose!

37) Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yes, when I walk the dog...the worst moment of the day :) But usually it never happens!

38) Do you think you look good without any makeup on?

Ouch...I am not sure. I am the most insecure person on earth.

39) In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Very hard question in fact...If I had to pick just one, I would go with Mac. I am not very original but this the the brand which has the largest range of products, it is not so expensive compared to some other high-end brands and quality is perfect :)
I love Jouer Cosmetics that I discovered recently. They have a chic and neutral range of products which are fantastic.

40) What do you think of Makeup?

I think is helps lots of girls and women to feel more confidente and feel good about themselves, which is rather cool! 




0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger