Google+ Winged Eyeliner And Red Lips | Futilities and More

Winged Eyeliner And Red Lips

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winged Eyeliner And Red Lips, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, make up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

I know, this is not the first time that you can see my eyes like this, but this time you'll have a makeup tutorial with it!

The tutorial is almost only about the eyelining technique for beginners and more.

Watch the video

Winged Eyeliner And Red Lips, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, make up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Winged Eyeliner And Red Lips, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, make up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore
 Winged Eyeliner And Red Lips, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, make up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Winged Eyeliner And Red Lips, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, make up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

 As usual, I used my gel eyeliner from Mac, Fluidline in Blacktrack and applied my bright red lipstick from Mac.
I think it's a good combination because I didn't use too much makeup on my eyes, only one taupe shadow to give more definition to my flat monolid, eyeliner and mascara and that's it! The effect is quite dramatic! Love it!
So it's not too heavy that's why you can wear red lips.

Whatch the video

Products I used:

Eyes: 

Eyeshadow: Body Shop, #7 and #13
Macara: Clinique

Lips:
Mac: Russian Red

Brushes:
All my brushes are from Sigma, clic on the banner or HERE to purchase yours!


2 commentaires :

AngelicBetrayal said...

You look great with red lips :D I still have yet to muster up the courage to buy and wear a red lipstick >.< Any recommendations? ^^

Futilities And More said...

@AngelicBetrayal: Thanks for your comment! I have many red lipsticks in my collection but they are all different.
I generally prefer matte lipstick for this color.
I like Red Russian from Mac because it's an intense deep red. Very feminin, but not so easy to wear.
I like another red lipstick from NYX, which is a true red, Eros, less orangy than the one I use on this tutorial.
Check out my Fuchsia lipstick video to apply your bright lipstick in a more wearable way.
Once to wear this king of color, you can live without, it's addictive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger