Google+ Mac Fluidline Blacktrack Gel Eyeliner | Futilities and More

Mac Fluidline Blacktrack Gel Eyeliner

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mac, Fluidline, Blacktrack, Gel, Eyeliner, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique

Mac Fluidline Blacktrack Gel Eyeliner, is my all time favorite eyeliner, why? Because it doesn't smudge, it's very precise, it's an intense black and for asian monolids, it's a must have.

When I was young, I used to use a waterproof pencil eyeliner but with my creaseless eyes and my special shape, it used to "crease" in the inner corner of my eye and at the end of the day, even if it was waterproof, I looked like a panda...

Mac, Fluidline, Blacktrack, Gel, Eyeliner, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique

The first time I used a gel eyeliner, was in Japan. Asians are so advanced in cosmetology. They have so many things that we don't have in Europe or in the US.
My first try was a Maybelline eyeliner and it was awesome. Unfortunately, this product has never been released in France and it just start to be sold in the rest of the world I think.

I don't use the Maybelline anymore because my jar is empty since 2008, but I found something similar, but way much expensive in Mac counter (twice of the price). If I can get another Maybelline Gel, I'll buy back ups for sure!

Mac, Fluidline, Blacktrack, Gel, Eyeliner, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique

As you can see, it's a simple gel that you use with a small brush. You have to dip the brush in it, and you draw a line, thin or thick, it depend of the effect you want.
What is really cool with this product, is the long lasting property. It doesn't smudge, it's water-resistant and it's effective. But be careful, it can be caky if you use too much of it.

Mac, Fluidline, Blacktrack, Gel, Eyeliner, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique

I'm using it everyday. It helps me to increase my small eyes and to create a beautiful cat eye. You can easily create different looks, it's quite versatile. You can already watch some of my tutorials on Youtube.

I will make a new video to show you guys how I do my big cat-eye, it almost looks like a pin-up look.
You'll see, it's very simple :)

Mac, Fluidline, Blacktrack, Gel, Eyeliner, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique

For this look, I use two eyeshadows from Smashbox, my mac fluidline in blacktrack and a little bit of mascara. And of course, a crease and blending brush, plus a flat and a eyeliner brush.

The light shade of eyeshadow is applied on my brow bone to highlight and give some relief to my flat lid and the sandy/taupe gives more definition.

You can also use Fluidline on you water line. It last a way longer than a regular pencil, even a waterproof one.

Mac, Fluidline, Blacktrack, Gel, Eyeliner, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique

My eyes are way bigger thanks to this trick!

Mac, Fluidline, Blacktrack, Gel, Eyeliner, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique

Mac, Fluidline, Blacktrack, Gel, Eyeliner, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique

The more you apply eyeliner, the more bigger you eyes are.


♡Verdict: 


♡♡♡♡♡/5

♡Pros: 

+ Easy to apply
+ Water resistant
+ Doesn't crease or smudge.
+ Precision
+Intense black

♡Cons: 

- Can be caky if you put too much product.
+ Pricy: $15, or 17 euros + you have to buy a brush contrary to Maybelline eyeliner which comes with it. ( I don't try to sell it, I just love it ^_^)

2 commentaires :

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Ohh my gosh: I LOVE how you do your makeup. <3 That cat eye is perfect~.

It's intense, but still girly and cute.

I keep hearing good things about Mac's Gel liners. This black is so dark: I love it.

Futilities And More said...

Hey Noxin, Thanks for your comment. I love Mac and I recently use a lot of their awesome product!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger