Google+ Inglot Freedom Palette: my 20 beautiful shades | Futilities and More

Inglot Freedom Palette: my 20 beautiful shades

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pear 419
This is a kaki color, I would say, more a autumn/winter color.

Hey everyone, I finally had sometime to post the list of my 20 eyeshadow shades that I bought in Inglot's New-York Store at Time Square.
These colors are amazing. I've never tried such pigmented and creamy eyeshadows. I'm using it for almost 2 month now and I'm still loving my palette. I'm trying to get new shades to add to my pretty collection. 

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 409
A nice brown and shimmery color.


I bought 4 types of shadows: 

+ Pearl = shimmery
I generally wear shimmery eyeshadows because it's very easy to blend and the result is pretty sophisticate. It's shimmery, elegant and also casual.

+ Matte = matte (obvious)
Matte texture is not my favorite because as my eyes are completely flat, it doesn't give the look I want. Sometime, matte eyeshadows are difficult to work. I use matte on my bottom lashes or my eyebrows.
Inglot does a good job with their Matte shadow finishes. It's very intense, creamy and easy to blend. I really want to use more matte. I want to improve my skills and see if I can do a better job.

+ AMC Shine (shimmers+ glitters)
These eyeshadows are shimmery and have some tiny glitters in it. Perfect for party nights. Glitters are very thin flakes, so it's not too much and still elegant.

+ D.S. (matte+glitters)
Pretty, as AMC Shine.


Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 423
It's a brown eyeshadow with red undertone

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Matte 329
A matte dark brown that I use on my bottom lashes, just to give them more definition. And I use it for my eyebrows too.

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 D.S 501
A pretty matte light gray with tiny flakes. Ideal for brown bone and inner corner.

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 454
Just a gorgeous medium shimmery warm gray.

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 434
A dark purple/gray shade. One of my fave!

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 AMC Shine 40
Purple, glitters, shimmers, ♡

I love to use it even to go to work. I only apply a little bit of this shade on my lower lash line. It's more discret and classy.

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 402
Taupe

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 405
Bronze 

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 395
Champagne color with white pearls. It's closer to white than gold or beige.

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 440
Light lavender, a pretty flirty color...

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 399
Old Rose, it's not a bright or pinky/barbie color. It's a lot more wearable and pretty (to my mind).

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 397
Champagne color with a little bit a pink/orange.

Perfect for brow bone and inner corner of the eyes.

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
Pearl 407
Orange (obvious...)

You can also use as a blush. It's so fresh!

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 AMC Shine 15
Orange, shimmery with tiny flakes.

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 D.S. 498
Dark gray with tiny glitters. So perfect for party nights!

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Matte 339
Light/medium cool gray with a tiny tiny bit of purple underdone

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
 Pearl 444
Medium warm gray.

Inglot, Freedom, Palette, 20, shades, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, beauty blog, makeup blog, review, asian, monolid, maquillage, cosmetiques, yeux brides, asiatique, avis, critique
Pearl 420
My favorite color in this palette, it's a gorgeous taupe/purple/gray color.


That's pretty it for my palette, I will shoot some new pictures with swatches, it will easier to choose like this. I hope it was helpful and don't hesitate to tell me if you know other pretty shades. I'm very interested in knowing for favorites!

CLIC HERE FOR ALL MY SWATCHES


HERE  for the palette and the concept

and HERE for the video

6 commentaires :

KeLLsTaR said...

Love your palette! You picked some gorgeous colours! :-)

beautyandthenails said...

Wow, your pictures are so beautiful! And I really need to get myself an Inglot palette, you made a great palette, I love all the colors you chose.

Futilities And More said...

@ beautyandthenails: Thanks! I want some more!

AngelicBetrayal said...

I just found your blog randomly through Google and I'm so shocked that you're not super popular yet! Your pictures are amazing and your reviews are great :) I followed right away! I have a 10 palette from Inglot and I can't wait to see your swatches to see which shades I'm going to pick up during my next visit.

Futilities And More said...

@AngelicBetrayal: Thank you so much, I try to do a good job, photography is my passion. I started my blog at the end of january...not so long. Hope I'll get more viewer one day, but I'm not in a hurry, it's just a hobby!

Modern Grace said...

I was looking for a taupe/purple with that gray tone and 420 stuck out as one of the only they have. I'm glad I chose it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger