Google+ Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial | Futilities and More

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial

Tuesday, July 26, 2011


Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Hey everyone, I hope your doing well!
Spring and summer are so busy for photographers and makeup artists because of the wedding season!

Today I'm going to be showing you how to achieve a classic and fresh bridal look for asian monolid. I hope you'll enjoy. I will post the video makeup tutorial very soon, just after my vacations. I'm packing for France for 2 weeks, so I'm not sure to have enough time to edit and post new things during this time, but no worries, you'll have this tutorial right after!

Clic HERE to watch the makeup tutorial

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Product I used:

Face:
Moisturizer: Sephora Flawless Moisturizing lotion SPF 15
Foundation: Laura Mercier oil free foundation, in Vanilla Beige
Concealer: Vichy Dermablend 35 Sand
Translucent powder: The Body Shop 01
Blush: elf, Pink Passion and Candid Coral

Eyes:
Eyebrows: Too faced Natural palette: Sexpresso
Primer: Mac paint pot in Bare Study
Eyeshadow: Inglot palette: 420, 399, 397, 501, 402, 444
Eyeliner: Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Mascara: L'oreal Cil architect, waterproof (obvious)

Lips:
Smashbox lip enhancing gloss- sheer color: Stunning

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

I used neutral shades, gray, pink, taupe...but I completely forgot to apply false eyelashes on my pictures. I'll add some on my video and on other pictures to show you how your look can become much more dramatic with it. For my own wedding, I used demi eyelashes. It was perfect because it's not too fake and you really like a princess this simple accessory. I really really recommend to use very light false eyelashes for this kind of event, you want to be the most beautiful girl during this fabulous day!

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore


I only used a Smashbox lipgloss this time, no lipstick. It looks very bright in the jar but as it is sheer, it's a lot more wearable and creates beautiful baby pink lips.

For my wedding, I used a L'oreal Glam Shine 6h in Blush Mania. It was a lot cheaper and I last forever. This is a long lasting lipgloss perfect for this kind of event especially when you kiss the groom! 

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

I wore these earrings for the D-day. Absolutely glamorous!! And very very cheap. Less than $30, which is ridiculous on Overstock.com

Asian Bridal Make-Up Tutorial, bridal, asian eyes, asian monolid, makeup tutorial, makeup reviews, product reviews, cosmetics, makeu up, makeup, maquillage, tuto, yeux, asiatique, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore






3 commentaires :

SSG said...

I love this makeup and I love your blog. I have monolids too and your blog has helped me to learn how to apply eyeshadow. Thank you so much!

Futilities And More said...

@SSG, thank you so much, I hope to read you again in my blog!

Amyboo said...

The look is very soft which makes it great! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger