Google+ Inglot Freedom System Palette - Review | Futilities and More

Inglot Freedom System Palette - Review

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

When I went to New-York this month, I found my new love! It was in Time Square store... my Inglot palette was waiting for me!

This is a very convenient eyeshadow palette because you can compose you personal palette, which is cool because you don't want to have a palette with some eyeshadows you never use. It's something which happens all the time. There are always one or two eyeshadows you don't use.
So this one is composed with my favorite colors. Almost all are natural neutral shades in pearl, lots of browns, taupes, purple, gold and silver but also orange.

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

As you can see, it's quite simple. We have a palette, I chose the 20 palette, because it was too hard for me too chose only 2 or 5 or 10 eyeshadows.

The magnetic palette handy and stackable.

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

There are several palette size: 2-3-5-10-20 round or square eyeshadows. And you can fill it with lipstick, blushes or eyeshadows.
Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore
PARABEN FREE FORMULA

All the colors I picked up are amazingly pigmented and creamy and it's paraben free. It's probably the best quality I ever used of my entire life. It blends well contrary to some other high end brands like Bobby Brown's palette. I bought a palette from them and I really can feel the difference. You have to pass several time the brush onto the eyeshadow to have the effect and the intensity you want. Colors are beautiful but the general quality doen't worse the cost at all. I'll will write a review of my Bobby Brown palette soon to show you the difference.

As you can see, square refill is enormous, 2,7g, almost twice more than a Mac refill which is only 1,5g.

If you go online http://www.inglotusa.com/ to see how it works.  The more you get, the cheaper it is:
-1 refill: $7
-3 refills: $5
-10 refills: $4.50

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore
Pearl 407

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore
Pearl 407

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore
Pearl 405

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore
Pearl 405

As you can see, it's extremely pigmented!

Inglot Freedom System Palette, inglot, freedom palette, eyeshadow, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore
Pearl 405, Pearl 407, Pearl 423

I will put all the references in another post. I have more pictures to show you guys!!!




♡Verdict: 


♡♡♡♡♡/5

♡Pros: 

+ the intense color
+ creamy
+ the range of colors is huge!
+ handy
+ good packaging


♡Cons: 

Price: less expensive than other high-end brands  but It is still expensive because you also have to purchase the palette!
- Difficult to chose online.
- The service in store is bad.




HERE  to see my square refills.

                                                              and HERE for the video






8 commentaires :

Jessie said...

I only have one 10 pan freedom palette from Inglot, but the quality of the shadows is amazing!

It's just really annoying that Inglot stuff is so hard to get hold of! I'm in the UK and can't order online and the only physical store in the UK is London.

Thanks for the review, though. You picked some really beautiful colours.

Amyboo said...

Oh my! The colors look absolutely gawwwwwgeous! I really to try Inglot for myself.

Futilities And More said...

Hi Jessie, Thanks for you comment!
I don't have any store neither in my area, so glad that I found their store in NY. What colors do you have? I'm curious :)

Futilities And More said...

@Amyboo: Oh yeah, you should try some, it's on my top 10, I'm loving it a lot!!!

KeLLsTaR said...

Love your palette! The swatches are gorgeous... thanks for posting. :-)

idiBibi said...

Hi, thank you so much for these. I'll have to buy online but the colours are difficult to see. The only way to know what I'm getting is to first find swatches like those posted by you! Please, please post more pics of these beautiful swatches, or show them in your YouTube vids. Thanks again!

Angela Desisca said...

How much is the palette itself? 

futilitiesandmore said...

It is $20.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger