Google+ Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review | Futilities and More

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review, creme hydratante pour peau grasse, moisturizer for oily skin,futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, makeup review, make up, makeup, cosmetics, maquillage

I have a combination oily to oily skin, and I wanted to change my moisturizer since forever because since I stopped my birth control, my skin has became extremely greasy. I tried several skincare/ moisturizer, but it was ridiculously inefficient for my skin.

Clinique is one of my favorite brand because it respect your skin and when they promise something, it's true, you can see the result and enjoy it. I'm using this cream for 1 week now and I can feel  a "dramatic" difference. My skin is soft and I don't know if the use of both products, Dramaticcaly Different Moisturizer and the Pore Refining Solution, but my skin is less oily, it doen't shine as it used to be and my make up stays better all day long.
The best part is the shine control. I was looking for that forever!!!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review, creme hydratante pour peau grasse, moisturizer for oily skin,futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, makeup review, make up, makeup, cosmetics, maquillage

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review, creme hydratante pour peau grasse, moisturizer for oily skin,futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, makeup review, make up, makeup, cosmetics, maquillage

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review, creme hydratante pour peau grasse, moisturizer for oily skin,futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, makeup review, make up, makeup, cosmetics, maquillage

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review, creme hydratante pour peau grasse, moisturizer for oily skin,futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, makeup review, make up, makeup, cosmetics, maquillage

The texture is very light, it doesn't have oily product in it. You can't feel it after the application, which is great, I hate to feel a sticky texture on my cheeks.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Review, creme hydratante pour peau grasse, moisturizer for oily skin,futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, makeup review, make up, makeup, cosmetics, maquillage

The cream melts on contact with skin




Ok, I've been using this cream for 3 weeks, almost 1 month now and I'm quite disappointed... My skin is soft, no problem, but my combination skin is really a problem! Ok, the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel works for my T zone but it is not effective for the rest of my face. That is to say that my cheeks, my bone bone, under the chin, etc is very dry. My skin is so dry that skin peel. So I have to find something else which match with my skin type... is someone knows something efficient?

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger