Google+ Clinique Pore Refining Solutions | Futilities and More

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions

Tuesday, April 26, 2011



This is my new Clinique product, I hope it will be the miracle solution because I don't know what to do to reduce my pores...
I tried the Sadick Park Avenue prescription, but I can't wait 4 or 5 weeks...I'm not a patient person, not at all, I always need to have fast results!
So it says " Helps skin bring healthier cells to the surface for a tighter, smoother, younger look. In 2 weeks, pores appears 58% smaller. Apply morning and night..." I'll see if the promises are kept.

Apart that, as usual Clinique products are 100% fragrance free and the quality of the packaging and the  the cream are very nice. The consistency of this correcting serum is like a make up primer. Your skin is super soft after application, what is very pleasant.

I can't see the result yet, but I hope in 2 weeks I could see if the diference.



Clarisonic Classic. Healthy skin and free shipping




Clarisonic Classic. Healthy skin and free shipping




Clarisonic Classic. Healthy skin and free shipping




My horrible large pores...

Sorry, it's gross...but this is for the science! You will see in 2 weeks if this skincare product worth to be bought or not :)

***

Ok, now it's been for more than 1 month that I'm using this product and the result is not what I was expecting...I does control the excess of oil but my pores are still there!!!!! I can't see a difference before and after!
It's just the same, I can't see anything. I'm still using it hoping that at the end of the bottle, I'm gonna see the difference, but it really doen't work on my skin.
Pfff so disappointed...I really need some advises because I can't stand it anymore!

Please help me to find the solution!

2 commentaires :

Chere Rubes said...

Is there a link to a post of how it worked for you two weeks later?

Futilities And More said...

Hi Chere, there is no other link for this product. I add a paragraph about the results...so disappointing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger