Google+ How to apply Eyelid Glue? | Futilities and More

How to apply Eyelid Glue?

Monday, February 14, 2011

How to apply Eyelid Glue?, eyelid glue, asian eyes, monolid, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

Eyelide glue is not my favorite thing, especially, for make up and eyeshadow. You will see in the video, eyeshadow forms packets and it's just not very beautiful. I really prefer eyelid tape.
But the result is quite impressive, eyes are really bigger and the glue stays strong all day long. It was quite difficult to demake up, but with a towelette it's perfect.

Darkness is a korean brand, in the box, it says that is a glue for eyelashes and it works very well, so I tried to use my "Duo" eyelashe glue for my eyelid and it works perfectly. So, for me, I don't think I will re-buy this kind of thing but just use my Duo glue which is much more cheaper.

How to apply Eyelid Glue?, eyelid glue, asian eyes, monolid, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

How to apply Eyelid Glue?, eyelid glue, asian eyes, monolid, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

How to apply Eyelid Glue?, eyelid glue, asian eyes, monolid, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

How to apply Eyelid Glue?, eyelid glue, asian eyes, monolid, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

How to apply Eyelid Glue?, eyelid glue, asian eyes, monolid, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger