Google+ Black And White Smoky Eyes Makeup Tutorial | Futilities and More

Black And White Smoky Eyes Makeup Tutorial

Sunday, February 27, 2011



Watch the tutorial HERE

How to create a dramatic smoky look with only few basic products?
Yes, I know that some people say that you must not have smoky eyes and red lips at the same time, but I don't care, I love to wear the both! It depend of the occasion, but in Paris, Parisians always wear red lipstick, something that I love, you feel like a woman, not a girl and this is what I am, I'm already 31...



Products:

 Foundation: Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC30
White loose powder: Golden Rose
White eyeshadow: L'oreal Color Appeal, Pure white
Black eyeshadow: Sephora 
Black eyeliner pen: Elf 
Black Mascara: Mac Prp Longlash
Eyebrows mascara: Elf,  Eyebrow Treat & Tame, Medium/clear
Red lipstick: Armani n.10




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger