Google+ Bangs/ Fringe- Hair piece | Futilities and More

Bangs/ Fringe- Hair piece

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bang, Fringe, Hair piece, perruque, wig, postiche, frange, meche, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com

Bangs is something that I have from time to time, it depend of my mood, but frankly, to cut it at home can be complicated and going to the hairdresser, the result is not so sure ... I still remember my experience this summer when the hairdresser ruined my haircut, again ... I do not know about you but for me hairdressers are not my friends, it's the same in France and in the USA. Then there's also maintenance, every month, so boring!

So finally I chose a new trick, buy a fringe! Yes, you can buy one! Done in 2 minutes. 2 minutes to change your face, awesome!

Bang, Fringe, Hair piece, perruque, wig, postiche, frange, meche, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com

Bang, Fringe, Hair piece, perruque, wig, postiche, frange, meche, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com

Yes I know, the color is a little bit different, because I dye my hair las month... But I you chose correctly your hair piece, there is not problem at all. You just need to blend your hair with the fake one, that's it, it's so simple!

Bang, Fringe, Hair piece, perruque, wig, postiche, frange, meche, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com
From Pretty and Cute.

Bang, Fringe, Hair piece, perruque, wig, postiche, frange, meche, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com

Bang, Fringe, Hair piece, perruque, wig, postiche, frange, meche, futilities and more, futilitiesandmore, futilitiesandmore.blogspot.com



0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger